Thank you for expressing interest in having your wedding at Masjid Alkaff Kg Melayu. Family life is the building block of a successful society, and marriage is an occasion of great joy in the Muslim community. Wedding solemnisation in our mosque can be conducted at any time so long as it does not coincide with any of the mosque’s activities and prayers timings.
The wedding solemnisation ceremony will take place at the Main Prayer Hall.
Regulations While In The Mosque
- Appropriate dressing that covers the Aurah
- Guests will be seated according to gender
- Kindly watch over your children at all times
- Kindly refrain from doing anything that is unnecessary and talking aloud in the vicinity of the Prayer Hall.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the Main Prayer Hall
- Should there be any damages incurred to the facilities of the mosque, charges will be borned by the applicant
- Alkaff Mosque Kg Melayu Management Committee will not be responsible for any mishaps, damages, lost or theft while in the vicinity of the premises incurred by the applicant or guests
Please call our office at 6242 7244 to begin the process of requesting your preferred wedding date/time. Your date is not secured until a completed application and deposit are received by the office.
Notes: Booking is subject to availability of dates. If you wish to book, please let us know your preferred date. It is advisable to book early to avoid disappointment.